Rauhalahti Kuopio Maraton 4.9.2021
Your participation in the 2020 event has been automatically transferred (without additional costs) to this year's Rauhalahti Kuopio Marathon on September 4, 2021.
If you want to make changes to your own information or transfer your right to participate in the 2022 race, read more via this link
PRESS RELEASE 30.4.2021
Rauhalahti Kuopio Marathon 4.9.2021
- The number of participants is limited to 500 participants (approx. 50% of the places filled on 26.4.2021)
- Pre-registration only, no post-registration on site One affordable price step The running route changes.
- The route runs 10.3 km on the route (not officially measured) and the “finish line” 1.2 km
- 42.4 km (4 laps), 21.8 km (2 laps) and 11.5 km (1 lap)
- The event starts at the Tourist Center in Rauhalahti and the finish at the Spa Hotel in Rauhalahti
Entry price includes:
- race number, and timing
- first aid along the way,
- drink service along the way and at the finish,
- entry medal
No shower provided by the organizer. No meals provided by the organizer.
Spa visit in Rauhalahti at a separate price of 8 € (normally 14 €) against the running number (valid until September 2021)
Registration only in advance online at kuopiomaraton.com, no post-registration on site. Registration closes on September 1, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
Note! Route and distances are not officially measured. In the event of 2021, the so-called ten loops.
|42,4 km (4 rounds)||40 €|
|21,8 km (2 rounds)||35 €|
|11,5 km run (1 rounds)||30 €|
|11,5 km walk* (1 kierros)||20 €|
- 42,4 km M/N yleinen, 40 ja 50
- 21,8 km M/N yleinen, 40 ja 50
- 11,5 km: M/N yleinen, 40 ja 50
- 11,5 km nuoret T/P15, 17
To be announced
Each participant will receive a medal at the finish.
There are prizes for the top three in the series.
The collection of prizes will be arranged afterwards. There will be no awards ceremony at the event.
Drink services (two points) are located along the way and at the finish
Touristcenter in Rauhalahti. There is traffic control in the area.
To be announced
Competition office and number search
To be announced.
Images and videos from the event
The organizer has free access to the pictures and video recordings taken during the event. By participating in the event, you accept the terms.
First aid is available at the start and finish. First aid is also available along the route if needed.
The results will be announced on the Rauhalahti Kuopio Marathon website at kuopiomaraton.com
How to get to Kuopio?
City of Kuopio is located in Eastern Finland. Rauhalahti is 9 kilometres from Kuopio. You can reach Kuopio easy by plane, by train or by car.
Kuopio railway station is located right in the city center. From Helsinki to Kuopio, the jorney takes 4 hours and runs daily. You can also take train from Turku, Tampere, Jyväskylä, Oulu, Rovanniemi and many other cities. Rauhalahti is 9 kilometres from the station.
Train tickets and timetables to Kuopio
Kuopio bus station is located next to railway station. Bus connections to Kuopio are both from the souht and from the north. Rauhalahti is 9 kilometres from the station.
Bus tickets and timetables
Vilkku buses serve all passengers in the Kuopio urban area and areas nearby.
Kuopio airport is located 14 kilometers from the Kuopio city. The flight from Helsinki-Vantaa airport is only less than hour, and flights daily to Kuopio. From Kuopio airport, you can take bus or taxi. There are rental cars availables from the airport. Rauhalahti is 25 kilometres form the airport.
Kuopio airport flight connections
The journey from Helsinki to Kuopio takes about five hours.
Rauhalahti Spa Hotel - all services nearby
The pleasant and comfortable rooms of the Spa Hotel are perfect for those who appreciate a carefree stay. The rooms are on four floors and about half of them have a balcony. All rooms are non-smoking and have parquet flooring. Pets are allowed in certain designated rooms.
Sales service (weekdays)
tel. +358 30 608 30
General tel. +358 30 608 3100
You can choose a nice spa hotel room, a more spacious apartment or new studio.
All rates include one night, breakfast buffet and free use of spa and gym.
Main hotel building with restaurants, spa, gym. Spa hotel rooms for 1-3 persons and family rooms for families (2 beds, extra bed and sleeping loft)
- single room 77 €
- twin room 104 €
- triple room 141 €
- family 115 € (max. 4 persons: 1-2 adults, children under 15 yrs)
100 metres from Spa Hotel. Apartments 32 m² have small bedroom (bank bed), living room with two beds.
Some apartments have own sauna. Superior apartments 67 m² have upstairs two bedrooms and alcove for one, downstairs kitchen, living room and own sauna. Apartments have their own parking place.
Apartments 32 m²
- single use 104 €
- apartment for two persons 110 €
- apartment for three persons 150 €
- apartment for four persons 180 €
- apartment for a family 120 € (max. 4 persons: 1-2 adults, children under 15 yrs)
- Apartment with sauna: exra cost 3 e / adult.
Superior apartments 67 m²
- single use 182 €
- superior for two persons 184 €
- superior for three persons 234 €
- superior for four persons 268 €
- superior for a family 260 € (max. 4 persons: 1-2 adults, children under 15 yrs)
In February 2020 opened Studio Hotel 100 metres from Spa Hotel.
- single use 118 €
- studio for two persons 116 €
- studio for three persons 159 €
- studio for four persons 192 €
- studio for a family 126 € (max. 4 persons: 1-2 adults, children under 15 yrs)
Visit Spa Hotel Rauhalahti website here
Scandic Hotel Kuopio
Satamakatu 1, 70100 Kuopio
Tel: +358 17 195 111
Price includes wifi, buffet breakfast, sauna, free use of swimming pool and a gym.
Take a look: www.scandichotels.fi